Earthquakes, hurricanes, and tsunamis are a fact of life in Hawaii. Let's be prepared! The Villages at Mauna Lani has an Emergency Plan that will assist you in preparing for these events. Make sure pack a "GO" bag as it is an essential component for disaster preparedness. Your GO bag should include the following:
- First aid supplies
- Food and water - lightweight, nutrient-dense foods and don't forget food for your pets!
- Personal essentials - travel sized toiletries
- Medications - pack a list of medications and phone numbers
- Electronics - chargers, flashlight and batteries
- Paperwork - make copies of essential documents
- Pet Care - medications and vet information
Keep your GO bag in a easily accessible location so you can just grab it and go. when you evacuate.
MAUNA LANI TSUNAMI EVACUATION MAP: