Earthquakes, hurricanes, and tsunamis are a fact of life in Hawaii. But that doesn't mean you should not be ready! The Villages at Mauna Lani have an Emergency Plan that will assist you in preparing for these events. Make sure pack a "GO" bag as it is an essential component for disaster preparedness. Your GO bag should include the following:
- First aid supplies
- Food and water - lightweight, nutrient-dense foods and don't forget food for your pets!
- Personal essentials - travel sized toiletries
- Medications - pack a list of medications and phone numbers
- COVID 19 needs - masks
- Electronics - chargers, flashlight and batteries
- Paperwork - make copies of essential documents
- Pet Care - medications and vet information
Keep your GO bag in a easily accessible location so you can just grab it and go. when you evacuate.
MAUNA LANI TSUNAMI EVACUATION MAP: