Welcome to the Villages at Mauna Lani!
Please read the following house rule summary page for guests*:
Aloha and welcome to the Villages at Mauna Lani neighborhood. We are a community consisting of full, part-time, and vacation rental owners. To make your stay enjoyable for everyone, we have summarized some of the House Rules for you.
- NO SMOKING: The entire complex is non-smoking, except for inside your house (subject to individual owner rules on smoking inside the condominium)
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please be a considerate neighbor.
- Please do not park on the grass.
- All cars must be parked facing the garage door. No exceptions.
- No drone flying. No exceptions.
- Trash is picked up Monday and Thursday. All trash must be bagged, and the lid closed. Boxes should be broken down and placed beside the bins.
- Recycling bins (glass, cans and plastic) is located behind the managers building (738) and available to everyone.
- Lights: When you are in for the night, please turn off all exterior lights, including garage.
- Pets must be registered with the property manager. Dogs must be leashed and you must clean up immediately after your dog and dispose in your own trash bin.
- Pool, spa and fitness center:
- NO Glass
- NO Diving
- NO Pets
- children under the age of 14 must be supervised at all times. No children allowed in the fitness center.
- Please leave the pool area as you found it. If you move chairs around, please put them back in their original position.
- Please do NOT remove the blue lounge chairs located on the Baja step.
- Please read pool rules posted by the pool.
Mahalo & Have a Great Vacation!!
*This summary does not replace or supersede the complete house rules updated in 2019 that can be found on this website.