Welcome to the Villages at Mauna Lani!
Please read the following house rule summary page for guests*:
Aloha and welcome to the Villages at Mauna Lani neighborhood. We are a community consisting of full, part-time, and vacation rental owners. To make your stay enjoyable for everyone, we have summarized some of the House Rules for you.
- NO SMOKING: The entire complex is non-smoking, except for inside your condominium where it may be permitted. For this purpose all lanai areas are considered “inside your condominium”. Whether smoking is in fact permitted inside your condominium is subject to the condominium owner’s rules, and the owner is responsible for enforcing any such rules.
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please be a considerate neighbor.
- Please do not park on the grass.
- All cars must be parked facing the garage door. No exceptions.
- No drone flying. No exceptions.
- Trash is picked up Monday and Thursday. All trash must be bagged, and the lid closed. Boxes should be broken down and placed beside the bins.
- Recycling bins (glass, cans and plastic) is located behind the managers building (738) and available to everyone.
- Lights: When you are in for the night, please turn off all exterior lights, including garage.
- Pets must be registered with the property manager. Dogs must be leashed and you must clean up immediately after your dog and dispose in your own trash bin.
- Pool, spa and fitness center:
- NO Glass
- NO Diving
- NO Pets
- children under the age of 14 must be supervised at all times. No children allowed in the fitness center.
- Please leave the pool area as you found it. If you move chairs around, please put them back in their original position.
- Please do NOT remove the blue lounge chairs located on the Baja step.
- Please read pool rules posted by the pool.
Mahalo & Have a Great Vacation!!
*This summary does not replace or supersede the complete house rules updated in 2019 that can be found on this website.